Let me put the dots together and build the right strategy for your business.
Like all great tools though, it needs to be leveraged correctly. That’s why Grow Social really believes that developing a strategy early on for customers is vital.
I work with businesses to understand their core business objectives. I eat, breathe and sleep social, and so I see the breadth of business objectives that social media can achieve:
▪ Reach a particular target audience – The ability to target people based on their location, interests and demographics is a powerful tool to help you reach your customer.
▪ Expand into new markets – Social Media is excellent for exporters who wish to promote their products to international markets.
▪ Build communities and manage CRM – We’ll help provide you with the ability to retain and engage with customers, influence their friends and seek out potential new customers.
▪ Develop brand & product awareness – Promote your messages to people whilst they are in ‘discovery’ mode on their favourite social media platforms.
▪ Develop new products – Gain market insight from your community to develop and enhance your products.
▪ Customer feedback – A cost-effective way to regularly gauge your business’ performance and/or products directly from your customers.
▪ Driving incremental sales – Acquire new sales that traditional media can’t detect by thorough tracking data.
▪ Offers and competitions – Easily reward existing customers and encourage potential customers with deals, offers and treats.
Contact me to build the right strategy for you.